SERVING AS A TRUSTED ADViSOR ON LEGAL MATTERS AND BEYOND
As outside general counsel for privately-held businesses, I handle a broad range of matters for my clients, such as:
- business formation and governance
- contract drafting, review, and negotiation
- business acquisitions and sales
- intellectual property licensing agreements
- employment and severance agreements
- domestic intellectual property (primarily trademark) queries
- bank transactions
- residential and commercial real estate matters
- other related business matters.
My approach is to work collaboratively with the stakeholders in the business to identify and address the question at hand, in a thorough yet efficient manner.
start your business
I can help you set up the right legal and tax structure for you, your partners and investors, and for your new business.
PART OF YOUR TEAM
I encourage my clients to keep me up to speed on their business in general, so I can promptly respond when an issue arises or a deal needs to be done.
TRUST YOUR CONTRACTS
I pride myself in drafting clear, concise, and complete contracts – to support your stakeholders, to buy or lease property, to sell products or services – that clients can rely upon from year to year.
When your legal affairs are in order, you can operate your business with confidence. Well-drafted and negotiated contracts, and organized records, will make transactions more straightforward and less stressful.